Create the beauty of a tropical sunset on a bright, bold tee you’ll love to wear all summer long. Combine using different fabric paints with a screen printing method for a layered look that’s simply stunning.
1. Download desired palm tree/island graphic from computer, print out and create your screen, following package instructions from Tulip® All-in-1 Screen Printing System™. Set aside screen.
2. Iron freezer paper to inside front of T-shirt.
3. Spray front of shirt randomly with Snow fabric spray paint. Let dry.
4. Draw a large circle on a large sheet of freezer paper and cut out. This opening is your “sun” stencil.
5. Iron freezer paper stencil onto the front of T-shirt, with opening in desired position.
6. Use Pink, Yellow and Orange Soft® fabric paints to paint in your sun. Let dry and remove stencil.
7. Remove freezer paper from inside shirt and position T-shirt on Screen-It base. Spray lightly with Repositionable Tacky Spray and place palm tree/island screen over painted sun.
8. Screen according to package instructions, using Ebony Soft paint. Let dry.