Striking and elegant, this beautiful dinnerware design sets the perfect table. The subtle pink base that’s accented with gold edges give your party the panache you seek.
- Wipe plates, bowl and mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush 3-4 coats of Blushing on fronts and backs of plates, bowl and entire mug. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- To use Gold: Work in well-ventilated area.
- Using a clean Liner brush designated for Gold application, apply Gold along rims of plates, bowl and cup. Let dry. Clean brush with Essence, soap and water and store for future use with Gold.
- Stilt and re-fire ware to cone 019-018.