These handmade ornaments will adorn your family Christmas tree and inspire admirers to find their creative spirit! They are easy to make and a perfect family project!
1. Mix Red and Green dye from Rainbow tie-dye kit following package instructions. Cover work surface with disposable plastic table cover.
2. Rinse doilies under running water and wring out excess water. Lay out flat on covered work surface.
3. Apply dyes to doilies, cover with plastic and let set 6-8 hours.
4. While dye is setting, squirt Glitter Bond into glass ornament and shake to coat inside of round ornament.
5. Pour first glitter color into first ornament and shake to evenly coat inside with glitter. Set aside to dry.
6. Repeat above two steps on remaining ornaments making as many of each color as desired.
7. Rinse dyed doilies under cool running water to remove excess dye. Lay flat to dry.
8. Use Liquid Fusion to attach doilies to glittered ornaments where desired. Let dry.