Does Fido guard nothing more than his food bowl? Then, this is the perfect design for him! For all you dog lovers out there - you won't want to pass up this cute dinner bowl.
1. Clean greenware, using TL 401 Cleanup. Smooth out with damp sponge.
2. Remove dust and condition ware, using dampened sponge.
3. Trace design on dog dish, using carbon paper and pencil.
4. Apply 3 coats of CN 282 Bright Brown to dog face leaving eyes, nose and tongue blank, using SB 811 #8 Round. Apply CN 222 Bright Blush to tongue and eye area using SB 802 #1 Liner. Let dry between coats.
5. Apply 3 coats of CN 074 Really Red to inside of bowl, bottom rim and letters, using SB 811 #8 Round and SB 807 #6 Fan Glaze. Let dry between coats.
6. Apply 3 coats of CN 253 Dark Black to dog paw, using SB 811 #8 Round. Outline and detail bowl using SB 802 #1 Liner. Slash through paw with CN 074 Really Red using SB 803 # 1 Liner. Let dry.
7. Apply 2 coats of IN 1001 Clear Glaze to top and bottom of bowl using SB 807 #6 Fan Glaze. Let dry between coats.
8. Let dry. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.