Add personality to a simple scarf with a colorful set of pompoms! Customize your own with Tulip® Custom ColorLab™ dyes and cotton yarn.
- Untwist yarn skein and tie in three places with small strings of yarn to prevent tangling.
- Dampen yarn with water and lay out on covered work surface in an oval shape.
- Wearing gloves from kit, add water to dye bottles and shake to mix. Apply sections of desired dye colors onto skein.
- Cover in plastic wrap to keep damp and let set 4 to 6 hours or longer. Once set, rinse thoroughly under running water until water runs clear.
- Lay flat to dry on a plastic covered surface.
- Use the PattieWack Pom-Pom Maker to create pompoms.
- Stitch onto scarf with a needle and thread or glue with Fabric Fusion, holding in place with clothespins until adhesive is dry.