This tee has all the features for a spooky night of fun. Start by giving your tee an eerie tie-dye background, add a glow-in-the-dark dimensional paint web and finish by cutting out sections for a real web look and feel.
1. Wash shirt without fabric softener and do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with disposable plastic table cover. Lay out damp tee on protected work surface.
3. Pleat shirt diagonally from one shoulder to opposite bottom corner. Secure with rubber bands at regular intervals.
4. Mix dye according to package directions. Place banded shirt on pastry rack on covered work surface and apply dye to banded sections.
5. Let set 6-8 hours.
6. Rinse shirt under cool running water until water runs clear. Wash and dry according to package instructions.
7. Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt. This creates a stable painting surface and prevents paint from seeping to back side of shirt.
8. Use chalk pencil to sketch out spider web lines onto shirt.
9. Using dimensional paint, trace over chalk spider web. Let dry.
10. Use chalk pencil to outline area inside each web compartment that you want to cut out, until desired design is achieved.
11. Remove freezer paper from inside shirt.
12. Use scissors to cut out desired compartments between web lines.