Queen of Hearts Necklaces
Don’t lose your mind over dull accessories! Use Aleene’s® adhesives to embellish these whimsical necklaces to your heart’s desire with Alice-inspired sayings and photos, and a little extra dazzle from Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™.
- Print desired black and white “Alice in Wonderland” themed pictures from computer in desired size to fit necklaces then cut out.
- Cut out desired sections of letters from magazines for words to spell out “We’re all mad” and “I’m late, I’m late” or desired phrases.
- In well-ventilated area, cover work surface with paper towels. Place pictures and words on paper towels then spray a coat of Spray Acrylic Sealer onto photos and words for a glossy look. Let dry. Spray on another coat. Let dry.
- Trim photos and letters as needed to fit top of heart as shown. Squeeze a small puddle of Tack-It-Over & Over onto foil. Brush a thin layer onto back of all pieces. Let dry – glue will appear clear in about a minute or two – then press all pieces in place on heart. Tip: use tip of toothpick to place smaller pieces.
- Squeeze a puddle of Liquid Fusion onto foil. Use toothpick to add a dot of glue onto surface of heart then use Fashion Art Tweezers to place crystals on hearts as desired. Tip: use tip of toothpick to aid gluing of smaller crystals. Let dry.
- Use needle-nose pliers and jump rings to add charms to chain.
- Crystals can be added to charms if desired.
What you need:
Alice in Wonderland themed pictures printed from computer
Plastic heart necklaces