A great way to give your home décor a new look, is by simply adding color! Tulip Dimensional Paint makes it easy to decorate your frames, pots and much more.
-Small potted cactus
1. Shake the paint well before using and do a couple of test squeezes onto a paper towel.
2. Use dimensional paint to create horizontal rows across the frame alternating colors, one side at a time.
3. Once the entire portion of the frame is covered, run a toothpick vertically down the rows to create a feather-like pattern.
4. Let each side dry before continuing to the next.
5. Repeat steps on the small potted cactus. Let dry.
Now you have a frame and matching potted cactus that is sure to catch anyone’s attention. This frame is great for showing off your favorite pictures.
May 22, 2018