Make a Halloween tee with a spooky hidden message that you can only see in the dark! Use Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paints in regular and glow colors to create super cool effects.
1. Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt to create a stable crafting surface.
2. Use painter’s tape to tape off desired painting area on front of shirt.
3. Use chalk pencil to write “Boo” in center of taped area.
4. Use Orange Glow Dimensional Paint to go over chalk letters. Allow to dry.
5. Use Neon Sherbet Dimensional paint to fill in around letters with abstract lines to obscure letters. Carefully remove tape from border of design. Allow to dry.
6. Remove freezer paper from inside of shirt.