1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Using the pattern, pencil and clay carbon paper, transfer the design onto the snack plate.
3. Pour a puddle of each color onto palette.
4. Use No. Round or No. 1 Liner as needed to apply three smooth coats of each color as shown as follows:
- Mug: Neon Chartreuse on inside and outside handle.
- Snack Plate: Honeysuckle on inside plate rim, outside of cup holder rim and two squares of checkerboard pattern. Orange Peel in center of mug holder area and one square in checkerboard pattern. Neon Chartreuse on remaining part of checkerboard pattern. Refer to photo and let dry after each coat.
5. Stilt and fire each piece to witness cone 04.
6. Using the No. 6 Fan Glaze brush, apply two flowing coats Pure Brilliance to the inside and outside of all pieces.
7. Stilt and fire each piece to witness cone 06.