Whether you’re following wedding traditions exactly or straying from the norm, these super fun wedding heels offer a little of both! The blue bottoms with their hidden message can stay a secret until the bride is ready to kick up her heels!
1. Paint canvas using Metallic Silver (flowers) and Metallic Gold (leaves). Let dry.
2. Cut flower shapes from painted canvas.
3. Following instructions from Tulip® Heat-Setting Tool, embellish flower shapes with clear iron-on crystals.
4. Use sand paper to carefully rough the bottom of shoes where painting will be done. Use masking tape to tape off edges.
5. Use Soft® Paint in Cool Blue to paint bottom of shoes. Let dry.
6. With pencil, lightly sketch “I” on left sole, and “Do” on right sole.
7. With heat-setting tool, apply Sapphire crystals to sketched letters.
8. Apply Tacky Dots to the backside of canvas flower pieces and position onto shoes as desired.