Your Halloween party table will be the center of attention with a centerpiece this spooky! Turn an ordinary foam pumpkin into an enchanting display with foam shapes, fabrics and glow-in-the-dark accents.
1. Cut 1- to 2-foot lengths of floral wire and insert into top of foam cone for tree branches. Bend, curl and shape as shown.
2. Tear black fabric into strips 1” to 2” wide.
3. Working with a few at a time, place fabric strips on a paper plate and apply Fabric Stiffener to strips as directed on bottle instructions.
4. Starting at the top of cone, begin wrapping saturated fabric strips around inserted floral wires to secure, then continue draping strips randomly around cone to cover and create tree bark effects. Let dry completely.
5. Use Ebony and Glacier White Soft Fabric Paints to accent tree and branches. Let dry.
6. Further accent tree with 3D Glow Paints, Black Slick 3D Paint and Glow Soft Paints as desired. Let dry.
7. Paint foam balls with a base of Glacier White Soft Fabric Paint. Let dry then brush on Mandarin Orange to create eyelids and Ebony for irises. Let dry. Adhere eyes to tree with Fast Grab Tacky Glue.
8. Cut top off foam pumpkin and place finished tree into pumpkin base.
9. Mix Ebony and Glacier White Soft Fabric Paints to create grey and use to paint silk roses. Accent with Glow Soft Fabric Paints. Let dry.
10. Fill in around base of tree with moss, painted roses, plastic spiders and other assorted plastic spooky items. Accent all with Glow 3D Fashion Paints. Let dry.