Leaf silhouettes highlight the natural look of these soft-colored ceramic eggs. Make your own stencils for an easy way to decorate with Duncan® True Matte Pastels™.
- Use a damp potter’s sponge to wipe off bisque dust from eggs.
- Trace leaf patterns on shelf paper and cut out the leaf silhouettes. Remove backing from the leaf shapes and adhere to eggs.
- Brush 3-4 coats of Blushing, Moonlight, Baby Blues and Sweet Dreams to four of the eggs and Marshmallow Crème to two of the eggs. Let dry. Remove stencils.
- To the eggs painted with Marshmallow Creme, inside the leaf design, brush 3-4 coats Minted on one egg and 3-4 coats Dreamsicle in the leaf of the second egg.
- To the remaining four colored eggs, brush 3-4 coats of Marshmallow Crème inside the leaf silhouettes. Let dry.
- Stilt eggs on vertical firing rods to insert in holes. Fire to cone 06.