Combine soft paints, dimensional paints and crystals to create this tree in full bloom for spring. Watch it take shape as you add various colors and dimension for a unique tee to welcome in spring.
1. Prewash and dry tee.
2. Print tree pattern onto white paper and trace onto freezer paper.
3. Carefully cut out tree using a craft knife. (You do not need to cut out tips of branches, as swirls will be painted on later.)
4. Insert cardboard insert inside tee.
5. Iron on freezer paper stencil to center front of tee.
6. Paint trunk and branches with Chocolate. Let dry.
7. Paint leaves with Lime. Let dry.
8. Remove freezer paper stencil.
9. Add Chocolate swirls with fine paintbrush to the end of each branch.
10. Add lots of dots using desired colors of dimensional paints to create a full blooming tree. Let dry.
11. Use the Tulip® heat setting tool to set crystals where desired mixed in with the dimensional paint dots.