Not sure if you've heard (and I bet you probably have), but the Starbucks red cup has been brewing up a lot of discussion this season. Some of the conversation started to get downright ugly around my house..ugly sweater that is! This project will require a Starbucks run and a good sense of humor. Let's order up some laughs, shall we?
You'll need the following
– Aleene's Quick Dry Fabric Fusion
– Assorted colors of Tulip Dimensional Paints
– Hook & Loop Tape
– Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue
– Medium crocheted lace doily
– 2 Red Starbucks Cup
– Exacto Knife
– Red felt
– A Facebook account so you can post yourself wearing the sweater and stir up more red cup controversy
I think your friends are going to like this one a latte! It's sure to win you the Grande prize at the Ugly Sweater Party!
Celery Jones is an art director and content creator most of the time. She makes fine art, costumes and curious choices the rest of the time. Celery also enjoys rollerskating.
December 02, 2015