Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint™ opens endless possibilities for expressing your creativity. Let the fun begin!
- Prewash top to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Cover work surface with tablecloth. Place Fashion Form inside top to prevent paint from seeping through. Lay top flat onto work surface.
- Freehand heart and wings onto front of top, using Color Block directly from bottle. Let dry 24 hours.
- Shake bottles of Tulip Fabric Spray Paint well. Spray a pattern of diagonal stripes onto top, alternating colors and leaving some areas white, as desired. Let dry. Repeat procedure to apply color to back of top. Let dry.
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle, this will remove the Color Block. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry.
- To iron, turn garment inside out. Do not dry clean.
What you need:
Tulip® Fashion Art Tools
Sundress, 100% cotton white