This cool tee isn’t just sealed with a kiss…but lots of them! The Tulip® ScreenIt screen printing system makes it easy to kiss up your favorite tee over and over!
1. Download desired lips graphic from computer, print out and create your screen, following package instructions from Tulip® All-in-1 Screen Printing System™. Set aside screen.
2. Iron freezer paper to inside front of T-shirt.
3. Spray front of shirt randomly with Snow fabric spray paint. Let dry.
4. Spray shirt again randomly with Asphalt. Let dry.
5. Remove freezer paper from inside T-shirt.
6. Position shirt on ScreenIt base following package instructions.
7. Spray shirt lightly with Repositionable Tacky Spray and position lips screen at top of shirt. Following instructions from package, screen with Neon Green. Let dry. Immediately rinse and dry screen.
8. Place rinsed/dried screen below and slightly overlapping first pair of lips. Screen second graphic with Neon Pink. Let dry. Immediately rinse and dry screen.
9. Place rinsed/dried screen below and slightly overlapping second lips graphic. Screen third pair of lips with Neon Blue. Let dry.