Sweet in Sweats
Dressing comfy doesn’t mean you can dress cute! Turn a sweat suit into something sweet to wear with Tulip® One-Step Dye™.
- Prewash sweat outfit to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener. Do not dry.
- Pull up a section of fabric on left calf portion of pants and tightly wrap a rubber band around it, about 2” from tip. Wrap another rubber band a few inches below first one then one more rubber band a few inches below second one.
- Repeat with rubber bands on right hip.
- Dampen sweat suit with water (with rubber bands still in place).
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth then lay rubber-banded sweat suit on prepared surface.
- Wearing gloves from dye box, fill dye bottles with water. Shake well to mix.
- Apply dye to completely cover sweat suit.
- Cover garments with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6 to 8 hours. Rinse thoroughly in warm running water, removing rubber bands at this time. Wash separately in a large load of hottest water suitable for sweat outfit and a small amount of laundry soap. Dry according to care instructions.
What you need:
Sweatpants – white – 100% cotton
Hoodie – white – 100% cotton