It’s teatime for your tee! Create your own freezer paper stencil to paint these fun stacked teacups on a bright tee. Add some glitter accents for a finishing touch and sit back and relax!
1. Prewash and dry tee.
2. Print teacup pattern onto white paper and trace onto freezer paper.
3. Carefully cut out teacups and flower with a craft knife to create stencil.
4. Iron stencil onto tee.
5. Insert cardboard insert inside tee.
6. Paint 2-3 coats of each color starting with Lime on bottom, then Azalea in middle, and Mandarin Orange Soft on top. Let dry.
7. Paint the flower leaves with two coats Lime and the flower petals with two coats Azalea. Let dry.
8. After flower petals dry, paint a circle of Mandarin Orange in the center.
9. Remove freezer paper.
10. Outline the back rim of the teacups and the handles with fabric chalk and paint over it with a thin paintbrush in the same color as each teacup.
11. Add a delicate gold trim with Glitter Gold dimensional paint about ½” below each teacup rim. Use this to also outline flower petals.
12. Let dry.