Your kids will love re-enacting history with these adorable play props that celebrate the first Thanksgiving! Get them in on the creative fun with Tulip® Fashion Art products.
1. Print out patterns and cut out. Trace each onto cardboard and cut out.
2. Use chalk to trace patterns onto felt, using the photo to reference corresponding felt colors with patterns. Cut felt at least ¼” larger than template and glue to cardboard cutouts with Original Tacky Glue.
3. Draw in details on the corn and bonnet with the black Fabric Marker as shown.
4. Embellish props with coordinating colors of Fashion Glitter, using Glitter Bond to adhere. Let dry.
5. Add crystals where desired and set in place with Cordless Heat Setting Tool.
6. Hot glue sticks to back of props. Let dry, then cut small swatches of felt and use Original Tacky Glue to glue over exposed portions of sticks on backside of props. Let dry.