Take your imagination on an undersea adventure with a fishy friend swimming in vibrant bursts of color.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Pour some Pure Brilliance into a paper cup and add just enough water to create a heavy cream consistency, stirring with a palette knife to thoroughly mix. Pour into vase and tip and roll around until entire inside of vase is covered. Pour excess glaze back into paper cup.
3. Place clay carbon paper on vase with pattern on top and trace over design lines with pencil to transfer design onto vase.
4. Using the No. 1 and No. 4 Liner brushes as needed, brush three coats of Neon Blue onto seahorse silhouette and three coats of Neon Green onto seaweed. Let dry completely.
5. Use the palette knife to gently stir the Funfetti glaze, being careful not to disturb the large crystals at the bottom of the container. Pour some into a clean paper cup.
6. Load the Fan Glaze brush with Funfetti and brush two coats onto the entire vase (except the base), brushing over the designs on the front as well.
7. For the third coat, mix the large crystals into the rest of the glaze and add to the paper cup. Brush onto vase. Let dry completely.
8. Use the Fan Glaze brush to brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto the base. Let dry completely.
9. Stilt and fire to cone 06.