These complementary Earth Day tees are as fun to wear as they are to make! With the help of Tulip® fabric paints and Beads in a Bottle, you and a friend can demonstrate how we can team together and show the world that every day is Earth Day.
1. Iron freezer paper to underside of left side of one T-shirt, underside of right side of the other T-shirt to create a stable painting surface.
2. Use pencil to lightly trace globe pattern on both T-shirts, with land shapes facing the same direction on both shirts.
3. Use paintbrushes to fill in water areas with Royal Blue. Shade with Cool Blue, Marine Blue and Glacier White. Let dry.
4. Fill in land areas with Holiday Green and accent with Lime. Let dry.
5. Accent around outside of entire globe with Shimmer Crystalina. Accent water areas with Shimmer Blue. Accent land areas with Shimmer Lime and Shimmer Green. Let dry.
6. Use Tulip® Beads in a Bottle Semiprecious Silver to accent around globe. Let dry.