Known by her friends and fans as “PattieWack,” she’s creative and wacky. She’s got a million ideas to transform the humdrum into wow, bring new life to everyday objects, or create something that is both out of this world and daringly stylish.
Stop hunting for the perfect pair of glitzy party heels and make your own! All you need is masking tape and Tulip® Fashion Glitter® to help you take your look for a walk on the wild side.
1. Tear painter’s tape into jagged strips and press onto surface of shoes, overlapping as needed to create a zebra striped pattern on each shoe. Press tape edges well to prevent glue seepage and make sure to wrap strips to undersides of shoes.
2. Use straight edges of tape to mask off heel and sole areas of shoes.
3. Squeeze a puddle of Glitter Bond onto paper plate. Use the included wedge sponge to apply a generous layer of Glitter Bond to the open areas in between tape strips.
4. Pour Royal Blue glitter over the Glitter Bond on shoes. Shake off excess glitter onto scratch paper and return to container for reuse.
5. Remove tape, using Fashion Art Tweezers if needed. Add additional glitter to any areas where the Glitter Bond may have seeped underneath tape. Let dry.
6. Optional: Seal glittered portion of shoes with Glossy Spray Acrylic Sealer. Let dry.