This super cool glow-in-the-dark rib cage design is perfect for Halloween night fun. Make it even creepier by “dripping” the paint onto your rib design. Add multiple colors for a better effect!
- Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt. This creates a stable crafting surface.
- Trace ribcage onto another large piece of freezer paper and cut out with craft knife to create a stencil. Iron stencil onto shirt front.
- Use craft sponge to apply White Soft paint to open area of stencil. Let dry. Remove stencil.
- Use Glow dimensional paints to apply “drips” randomly on ribcage.
- Let dry completely.
- Remove freezer paper from inside shirt.