You can delete and/or block cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. Learn more
Create crisp or fuzzy stripes with the Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™! Add lines to fabric by simply sponging on your color. Your friends will be lining up to ask how you did it!
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric flat on work surface.
3. Prepare dye following package instructions.
4. Pour some dye onto disposable plastic plate. Allow each color to have its own plate.
5. Apply dye on one side of dry sponge.
6. Sponge dye across or sponge across wet fabric for a softer striped look. (Apply to dry fabric for a more lined look.)
7. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear.
9. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.