Like the bottom of the ocean, the cool blues and greens float together as one in an impressive ombre effect on a plain white T-shirt.
1. Prewash tee without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp tee flat on prepared work surface.
1. Prepare the dye colors as directed on instructions.
2. Squeeze a 4 -5” block of Green at base of tee.
3. Squeeze Blue dye across a 4” space above the green with a heavier concentration in the center section of the Blue.
4. Above the Blue, squeeze a 4” section of the Turquoise dye with a heavier concentration in the center area.
5. Optional*: Spray water where the colors meet to blend.
6. Cover tee with plastic tablecloth and let set 6-8 hours or overnight.
7. Machine wash in cool water with a little soap and dry.