Summer Sunset Ombre Skirt
There’s nothing quite like a summer sunset … capture the vibrant colors of a setting sun with Tulip® One-Step Fashion Dye™! Just add water and splash onto a plain skirt and you’re wardrobe is set for summer!
- Prewash skirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay damp skirt on prepared surface.
- Wearing plastic gloves, add water to dye bottles to lines indicated on bottle. Replace caps tightly and shake until dye is dissolved.
- Squeeze Brown dye on the top portion of skirt, Fuchsia in the center section and Orange on the bottom section. Refer to photo.
- Cover fabric with plastic tablecloth and let sit 4 to 6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap and dry in dryer.
What you need:
Skirt – 100% cotton