Get the whole family in on the festivities this Fourth of July with wearables that are full of patriotic spirit! Stars and stripes are always a holiday favorite ... Create this shirt for your kids or yourself with a few simple supplies and Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint.
- Create star pattern on freezer paper. Using craft knife and cutting mat cut out star and make a stencil.
- Place star freezer paper stencil on the top left shoulder area of T-shirt. Iron into place.
- Create a square around the star with blue painter’s tape. Refer to photo for correct placement.
- Building off the square, add a slanted/tilted rectangle to the bottom of the square.
- Add lines inside of rectangle with blue painter’s tape. To ensure that each line is spaced out equally, add a strip of painter’s tape, each one next to the other. When you have filled the space, remove every other strip. If needed, you can re-adjust square above to match spacing of rectangle.
- Cover all other exposed areas of the shirt. Spray with Snow. Repeat if needed. Allow to dry between each application and after final application.
- Cover the Snow sprayed lines with blue painter’s tape and all other areas of the shirt. Spray remaining exposed lines with Christmas Red.