Give a simple top an ultra femme makeover with lace fabric and Tulip® ColorShot Instant Fabric Color! Shimmery gold is the perfect shade to take your look from summer into fall without skipping a beat.
- Wash and dry shirt according to laundering instructions. Do not use fabric softener.
- Cover work area with a disposable plastic tablecloth. (Make sure to work in a well-ventilated space.) Lay shirt flat on work surface and place a piece of freezer paper or wax paper inside shirt to prevent paint seepage to the backside.
- Cover any sections of shirt you wish to prevent from being painted with paper towels and tape in place.
- Lay lace fabric over shirt where desired. Shake can of ColorShot spray and spray a light coat of color over the top of the lace fabric. Wait several minutes and spray another light coat.
- Remove lace and let color dry.
- Flip shirt over and repeat on backside. Let dry completely and launder according to package instructions.