It’s not really Halloween without a black cat somewhere in your décor or apparel! Add this furry feline to your Halloween wardrobe with a bright orange tee and some black fabric paint. Then finish this crazy cat by giving him purrrsonality using dimensional fabric paints.
- Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt. This creates a stable painting surface.
- Trace cat graphic onto another large piece of freezer paper and cut out with craft knife to create stencil.
- Iron stencil to front of shirt.
- Pour a small amount of Black Soft paint onto foam plate. Use makeup sponge to fill in cat stencil. Let dry. Remove stencil.
- Use dimensional paints to add face to cat and to create spider.
- Let everything dry thoroughly.
- Remove freezer paper from inside shirt.